Happy Ramblings: The photo tour of my sister's New Zealand Country house continues (Part 2)

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The photo tour of my sister's New Zealand Country house continues (Part 2)


My sister's study, located at the top of the stairs, is a lovely place to sit and read. The over-stuffed armchair is so comfortable.

While sitting there, contemplating the world, I like to watch the birds perched, on the pergola covered in roses, just outside the window.

My sister got a fright one evening to see a possum staring in at her from there!


It is also lovely to sit and write at the antique desk in the study.


The smaller of the two guest bedrooms has single beds with duvets covered with rust and mustard coloured toile de jouy fabric and has botanical pictures on the walls.


The guest bedrooms both have stunning views across the garden to the New Zealand native bush (woodland) which is green all year round.


This is the second guest bedroom decorated in light green, pinks and cream. Very pretty and restful.


Another view of the New Zealand native bush through the window.


This is the master bedroom which is decorated with fabrics in the light blues and yellows that I also love.

I always have a great time when I visit my sister.

Until next time,

Lots of smiles,

Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment