Happy Ramblings: Christmas wishes from the Happy Ramblings blog

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Christmas wishes from the Happy Ramblings blog


I hope that you are having a great time preparing for your Christmas celebrations and have had a good year this year.

Things were rather hectic for me this year with one thing and another, so I temporarily put my blog to one side, but I am still here and ready to start blogging again :) I really missed your lovely comments and sharing with you what I have been up to and what makes me smile.

My Christmas present shopping is completed ahead of time, so no battles with the mad Christmas shopping crowds. I just need to wrap everything up which is my favourite thing while listening to Christmas music. My family are now asking me what they could buy everyone else for Christmas. Do you find it easy thinking of what to buy everyone?

I didn't buy things for my Santa sack during the year like I normally do, but I decided that I will have one after all and have started filling it. I really need to get into the Christmas spirit and I think that this is just the thing to help.

Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Have a wonderful Christmas.

See you again soon.

love Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment