Happy Ramblings: Spot the odd one out! hehe

Monday, January 14, 2013

Spot the odd one out! hehe

My three cats and...what is that? an alpaca!?! lol

Guess what I did after work today!

I had a great time taking tonnes of photos of these amazing animals. I need to sort through them and do a little editing, then I will show them to you in my next post. Now it's time for me to wind down for the day with a bit of reading and a lovely cup of hot chocolate. It's been a long but fun day. I hope that you had a great day too.

See you very soon. xxx

6 comments:

  1. What wonderful animals!! I have to work for a few hours. It is now 12 o' clock! :)
    greetings, Petra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I should be asleep, it is 2.00 am, one of my cats brought me a live mouse to play with and I haven't been able to get back to sleep. I managed to catch the mouse and put it outside, but the front door shut on me and locked me outside! I had to wake my parents to let me back in. Have fun at work :)

      Delete
  2. Are these your moggies? How cuute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, all mine, apart from the strange looking one with the funny hair cut and extra long fluffy ears! Oscar (the grey cat) and Ginger (big fluffy cat) were both strays that turned up at our house and decided to stay...it might have been something to do with the food...or maybe they loved us! I bought Guido (the Siamese cat) from a breeder when he was a kitten. Guido will be 17 on the 20th January. They are all very sweet and get along really well together.

      Delete
  3. Aww. It's funny how sometimes cats will adopt you, not the other way around.
    17? Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cats definately know who will love them. We adopted 15 strays, in total, spread out over the years. All of them either found their way to our house or were dumped here in the night, including little kittens.

      Yes, Guido is now 17 :)

      Delete