Happy Ramblings: A new garden bench seat - very happy

Friday, November 11, 2016

A new garden bench seat - very happy


Here is a photo of my new garden bench seat as promised. It came in kit form, so dad put it together for me. I am so happy with it. I can sit out in the garden again with my cats and enjoy the view. This is my favourite place to sit under the trees. Sometimes I read here and take a picnic.


The ixias in the wildflower bed, that I see from my garden seat, have finished flowering now and have been succeeded by wild oxeye daisies. The daisies planted themselves very generously here. They are lovely to look at. There are lots more coming up in the field too.

When my new wildflower bed is in flower I may move my garden seat over to that area. There is a tree near there where I could put it. My fingers are still crossed that the wildflowers will be flowering by Christmas.

The rain that the weather forecast promised hasn't arrived yet, but the clouds are heavy and grey this afternoon. Hopefully it will rain tonight on my newly sown seeds.

See you again soon.

Hugs

Rose x

2 comments:

  1. This is what I want to do in the back of our property! I love daisies and we have quite a few wild ones growing, but I also want to help them along. :-)

    Enjoy your bench!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carole! I love daisies too. They don't need much looking after, all we do is mow around the flower bed to keep things looking tidy and let nature do its own thing. The daisies like to grow in poor soil, so no fertiliser at all...That is my kind of gardening :)

      Delete