Happy Ramblings: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Monday, December 5, 2016

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!


I couldn't wait any longer to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I hope that you are managing to take time to enjoy yourself during this busy time of the year.

It was a very busy week-end for me, this week-end, making candles for presents. It is the first time that I have made candles and it was great fun. We had a candle and card making party and there were so many choices of things to make. It really put me in the Christmas mood.

All of my Christmas presents are ready and now waiting to be wrapped. I love wrapping gifts by the Christmas tree while listening to Christmas music. Then I can't wait to give everyone their presents.

This evening I made some more cards and gift tags. Now it is a matter of writing the cards and wrapping the presents, which I plan to do after putting the Christmas trees up next week-end, plus finishing decorating the house. The only thing left to do after that is the Christmas food shopping.

My own Santa sack is full and now I must wait until Christmas Eve before I can open it and remember what I put into it during the year. They are just little things, but they bring me lots of happiness.

Wishing that your days be Merry and Bright.

Hugs

Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment